Sunday, February 17, 2008

Trying something new...

I decided two weeks ago that I'm not going to work on weekends anymore. Well in work, I mean grading, lesson planning ... school stuff. I still have other work to do, ESI administrative stuff, housework, and wedding/marriage preparation stuff. It worked last weekend. I was surprised at how much energy I had going into the week. I felt like I had been away from school for a while, when in actuality it was the same amount of time as any other weekend. I am hoping that I can keep this up for the remainder of the year.

1 comment:

~*Robin said...

Hi Heather...
Just checking in on you to see what you've been up to overseas. What wedding are you planning? I never saw and blog about you being in a relationship. Are you planning on going back for another school year?

Well...so happy to hear all is going well for you. Keep in touch.