Saturday, April 14, 2007


Easter in Italia!!











Erin and I, along with two other friends went to Italy for Easter. We spent five beautiful days there. The weather was wonderful, the food was wonderful and the men were FLIRTATIOUS!! All those rumors you hear about Italian men are true!!

We stayed in a cute little bungalow. It was fun...we did feel the other tenants move around when they were in their room, but it was fun, quite an adventure!! Here's a picture of where we stayed:

I actually had a little bit of culture shock coming back to Hungary. It's funny that two cultures can be so close to each other and yet so different. From what I saw of Italy, they still have a strong influence by the church. I didn't see any advertisements for dirty magazines, which are all over the streets in Hungary. I didn't see young couples making out on public transportation, another common sight in Hungary. I guess it is kind of like the difference between Nevada and Colorado.


We had such a good time!! Here are some more pictures for your viewing pleasure:




No comments: