Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm done! No more teaching until September 3.

I had my last classes on Thursday. Then on Friday we had a staff lunch. It was very nice. They gave us little espresso cups and coffee as gifts.

It is so hard for me to believe that the year is over. I did spend some time with my students last night. One of my friends let me host a small handful of students at his house. We had snacks and pizza and watched a movie and talked a little. It really still hasn't hit me that I won't see them again until September. I feel like I should be seeing them again on Monday or Tuesday.

As things come to a close... I know that some are wondering how the school year went for me. It was good. I am so glad that I took this opportunity to move to Hungary to teach English. There are (of course) things that could have been better, things I could have done better. But I'm looking forward to next year. I will be going into the next school year with more understanding and being better prepared.

I am very much looking forward to seeing people back home this summer! I'll be home in less than a week!! I love you all!!

No comments: