Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The month of April passed by so quickly. It was actually a very difficult month for me so I'm glad it's over. I had meetings on two Saturdays and had to work another Saturday. That is part of why it was difficult and why it passed so quickly.

I do have to say that my students blessed me. The group that I meet with most often outside of school invited me over to one of their homes for lunch. It was very sweet. Betty made three different kinds of chicken. One was a chicken and cheese casserole another was baked chicken legs and the other was basil chicken. It was all very good. She also had rice and french fries. Oh, and she made chocolate/coconut balls... can't really explain it, I haven't had anything like it in the states before. It was all very good. I'm really going to miss my students as I won't be returning to teach next year.

No comments: