Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh my... I can't believe it's been over a month since I've posted anything on here. You may be wondering what has been going on in this part of the world...

Well I went to Bratislava, Slovakia twice in October, once for a meeting, the other time for fun, to visit friends. I was also able to hop on a train and be in Vienna in an hour while I was saying in Bratislava.

I also had to work two Saturdays in October. They were both to make up for a Monday before or a Friday after a holiday so that we would have a few days off in a row.

We had our Fall Break during the week of October 29. I pretended like I was a tourist and visited some cities around the country that week. It was really nice. Everything was so beautiful with the leaves changing colors with the season.

This past weekend, Teach Overseas Central Europe had our annual Thanksgiving get together. We met in the Czech Republic. I had a good time there. It even snowed on Saturday before we left.

Please remember to keep me in your prayers as living and working in a different culture can be quite a challenge.

No comments: